three/four cup butter
1/four cup shortening
2 cups white sugar
1 three/four cups all-objective flour
three/four cup unsweetened cocoa powder
three/four teaspoon baking soda
three/four teaspoon baking powder
1 three/four cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (eight ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan. Sift collectively the flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. Put aside.
- In a big bowl, cream collectively the butter, shortening and sugar till mild and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one, beating properly with every addition, then add the vanilla. Add the flour combination alternately with the milk. Combine to mix.
- Pour batter right into a 9×13 inch pan. Bake for half-hour within the preheated oven, or till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clear. Permit to chill.
- Unfold whipped topping over cooled cake and place sliced bananas on prime. Retailer in fridge.
- 234 kcal
- 31.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 36 mg
- eleven.eight g
- 1.5 g
- 2.9 g
- 108 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Anna Lombard
“A easy chocolate cake served with bananas and whipped topping. a unique sort of chocolate cake. however an excellent one.”
Categories: Banana Cake