three cups white sugar
1 half cups butter, softened
three cups all-function flour, sifted
2 tablespoons lemon extract
1 cup lemon-lime carbonated beverage (corresponding to 7Up®)
1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
1/four cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 hr 15 minutes
1 hr forty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Generously grease a fluted tube pan (comparable to Bundt®).
- Beat white sugar and butter collectively in a bowl utilizing an electrical mixer till creamy and clean; add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing properly after every addition. Stir flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing properly after every addition till batter is clean; stir in lemon extract. Combine lemon-lime beverage into batter and pour into the ready pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted within the middle of the cake comes out clear, about 1 hour quarter-hour. Take away cake from pan instantly.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla extract collectively in a bowl utilizing an electrical mixer on medium till glaze is clean. Pour glaze over heat cake.
- 449 kcal
- sixty five.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 112 mg
- 19.1 g
- zero.6 g
- four.7 g
- 148 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by JSWERVE0712
“That is my favourite recipe. My grandmother and mom used to make this once I was a toddler. It’s completely fantastic! You’ll be able to substitute 7Up® for milk within the glaze.”
Categories: Bundt Cake