6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
10 eggs, separated
7/eight cup white sugar
2 cups floor almonds
- Soften chocolate in prime of double boiler; put aside.
- Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon coloured. Regularly beat in sugar. Mix in chocolate and almonds.
- Beat egg whites till stiff peaks type. Fold whites into chocolate batter. Spoon batter into an ungreased 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 1 hour, or till cake springs again when calmly touched. Take away from oven, invert pan, and funky about forty minutes earlier than eradicating from pan.
- 350 kcal
- 28.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 176 mg
- fifty nine%
- 23 g
- four.three g
- 12.three g
- fifty nine mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Barbara
“This cake makes use of floor almonds to exchange the wheat flour often present in muffins. When getting ready the almonds, a hand grinder is preferable to a meals processor or blender as a result of electrical machines deliver out the oil in nuts. If a blender or meals processor is used, grate just one/2 cup at a time. Don’t pack down when measuring.”
Categories: Bundt Cake