1 three/four cups margarine, softened
1 three/four cups white sugar
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
2 1/four cups all-objective flour
three/four cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups chopped walnuts
three/four cup confectioners’ sugar
1/four cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons milk
fifty eight minutes
1 hr 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch Bundt pan.
- In a big bowl, cream collectively the butter and white sugar till mild and fluffy. Beat within the eggs one by one. Steadily mix in 2 cups confectioners’ sugar. Beat within the flour and three/four cup cocoa powder. Stir within the chopped walnuts. Pour batter into ready pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 60 to sixty five minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. Let cool in pan for 1 hour, then end up onto a wire rack and funky utterly.
- For the glaze: In a small bowl, mix three/four cup confectioners’ sugar and 1/four cup cocoa. Stir in milk, a tablespoon at a time, till desired drizzling consistency is achieved. Spoon over cake.
- 544 kcal
- sixty two.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy nine mg
- 32 g
- forty nine%
- three.2 g
- 7.7 g
- 259 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by AMCLAYTON
“The ONLY good tunnel of fudge cake recipe I can discover – it got here from a 1950’s flour package deal.”
Categories: Bundt Cake