1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix cake mix according to package directions, omitting the eggs. Drop by large spoonfuls onto cookie sheet, mixture should be about the consistency of brownie batter.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cookies spring back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely.
- To assemble, put a scoop of softened ice cream in the center of a cookie. Top with a similarly-sized cookie, wrap in plastic wrap, and gently press down to flatten out ice cream scoop. Freeze until serving.
- 766 kcal
- 97.3 g
- 139 mg
- 38.6 g
- 2.7 g
- 11.7 g
- 823 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by ITALIANCLASSICSCOOKIE
“Easy Ice cream sandwiches that freeze great and hold flavor! Enjoy as often as necessary!”
Categories: Cake Mix Cakes