1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
3/4 cup boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
4 (1.3 ounce) envelopes whipped topping mix
1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
1 1/2 cups milk
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Mix in the cold water and set aside.
- Mix and bake cake as directed for one 9×13 inch pan. Let cake cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake about 1 inch apart. Pour gelatin into holes and over the top of the cake. Refrigerate cake while making the topping.
- Mix instant pudding, whipped topping mix and milk until stiff. Frost cake and store in refrigerator.
- 159 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 1 mg
- < 1%
- 2.6 g
- 0.2 g
- < 1%
- 1.8 g
- 218 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Vicki
“My Grandmother took this recipe to all the family functions. She only gives it out to her Grandkids when they get married. Can be made with different flavors of gelatin and pudding.”
Categories: Cake Mix Cakes