1 field Duncan Hines® Strawberry Flavoured Cupcake Combine
three/four cup water
1/four cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons water
1/2 cup softened butter
1 hr 15 minutes
- Cupcake Directions: Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred eighty levels C).
- Line muffin pans with baking cups.
- Empty contents of huge pouch into a big bowl.
- Mix cake combine, water, oil and eggs in a big bowl at low velocity till moistened (about 30 seconds).
- Beat at medium velocity for two minutes.
- Spoon batter evenly into the 12 cupcake liners (roughly half full).
- Bake in centre of oven at 350 levels F (one hundred eighty levels C) for 18-23 minutes. Cupcakes are carried out when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clear.
- Cool 5-10 minutes in pan, then take away and place on wire rack to chill utterly.
- Frosting Directions: Combine softened butter with electrical mixer on excessive for 1 minute or till mild and fluffy. Scrape.
- Slowly add frosting combine to butter whereas mixing on low velocity for a further 1 minute. Scrape.
- Add water.
- Begin mixing on low. As frosting begins to return collectively, steadily improve velocity to excessive. This step might take as much as three minutes.
- Combine on excessive for a further three minutes.
- Fill offered pastry bag with frosting (place bag in tall glass to make filling with frosting simpler).
- Minimize roughly half inch (1.5 cm) from the tip of the pastry bag.
- Insert reduce pastry bag into prime of cupcake and squeeze gently to fill cupcake with roughly 1 tablespoon of frosting.
- Slowly take away pastry bag and swirl roughly 1 tablespoon of frosting on prime.
- 299 kcal
- 39.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty six mg
- sixteen g
- zero g
- 2.1 g
- ninety eight mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada
“Duncan Hines strawberry cheesecake cupcakes are deliciously straightforward to make. The cake combine, cream cheese frosting combine, and a pastry bag are all included within the field.”
Categories: Cake Mix Cakes