1 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers
3 tablespoons butter, softened
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
4 eggs, beaten
1 pint sour cream
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter; coat the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn off oven and let cake remain in closed oven for another 1 hour and 15 minutes. Take out and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- 323 kcal
- 16.5 g
- 123 mg
- 26.6 g
- 0.1 g
- < 1%
- 5.5 g
- 175 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Meredith
“It’s an easy as pie cheesecake.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes