24 vanilla wafer cookies
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place a vanilla wafer into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl until fluffy. Spoon mixture into the muffin cups, filling them 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake filling is set, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Spoon 2 or 3 cherries from pie filling over each cheesecake.
- 141 kcal
- 15.1 g
- 38 mg
- 8.1 g
- 0.2 g
- < 1%
- 2.2 g
- 82 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by nasingelyn
“I got this recipe from my mother-in-law many years ago. It’s a family favorite and a great treat for potlucks. It’s very easy to make but looks like you’ve spent hours on it.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes