1 (15.5 ounce) package deal OREO Cookies, divided
1/three cup butter or margarine, melted
three (eight ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
three/four cup sugar
1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Bitter Cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 hrs 25 minutes
- Warmth oven to 350 levels F.
- Crush 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Combine crushed cookies with butter; press onto backside and a couple of inches up aspect of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in giant bowl with mixer till blended. Add bitter cream and vanilla; combine properly. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low velocity after every simply till blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Pour into crust.
- Bake fifty five min. to 1 hour or till middle is nearly set. Run knife round rim of pan to loosen cake; cool earlier than eradicating rim. Refrigerate four hours.
- 344 kcal
- 31.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- one hundred ten mg
- 23.1 g
- zero.eight g
- 5.2 g
- 397 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
“An OREO Cookie crust provides a chocolate taste dimension to this basic, creamy vanilla cheesecake.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes