1 1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 (6 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Juice
1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup dark Jamaican rum*
3/4 teaspoon coconut or vanilla extract
2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons sugar
Toasted flaked coconut (optional)
6 hrs 30 mins
- Combine crumbs, coconut and butter in medium bowl. Press mixture on bottom and sides of 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Pour juice into small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over juice; let stand 5 minutes to soften gelatin. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture until well blended. Beat in rum and coconut extract until smooth and blended. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into prepared crust. Chill 6 hours or overnight until set.
- Combine undrained pineapple, cornstarch and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and slightly thickens. Chill. Spoon over top of cheesecake before serving. Garnish with additional toasted coconut, if desired.
- 620 kcal
- 58.4 g
- 98 mg
- 39.1 g
- 1.7 g
- 7.4 g
- 370 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by DOLE
“The pineapple, rum, and coconut flavors of your favorite cocktail are mixed into this creamy, delicious cheesecake.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes