2/3 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (10 ounce) package cinnamon chips
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pat the cookie dough into a 9×13 inch baking dish to cover the bottom, and sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon chips. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth with an electric mixer. Beat in the pumpkin until combined, then beat in the eggs until the mixture is smooth. Pour into the baking dish, and return to the oven. Continue baking until the center of the mixture has set, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool the baking dish on a wire rack to room temperature, then refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours. Cut into 18 squares to serve.
- 349 kcal
- 30.8 g
- 79 mg
- 23 g
- 0.4 g
- 5.9 g
- 255 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by TOMGIRL
“Cinnamon chips and sugar cookie dough add a interesting (and easy) twist to a dessert that’s great any time of year. I serve these with a dollop of Cool Whip.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes