1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
1/4 cup butter, softened
24 large marshmallows
1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
salt to taste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare the crust by combining the cookie crumbs and margarine. Press into a 9 inch pie plate and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the filling in a microwave safe bowl by combining the marshmallows, milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat and stir until all marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Beat in cream cheese, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt and vanilla; fold in 1/2 container whipped topping.
- Melt caramel in microwave and drizzle 2 tablespoons over crust. Pour filling into crust and top with remaining whipped topping, pecans and any remaining cookie crumbs. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Refrigerate for 8 hours or until chilled.
- 509 kcal
- 55.6 g
- 55 mg
- 30.5 g
- 1.3 g
- 6.2 g
- 288 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Dana Campbell
“I invented this recipe and entered it into a contest held at my college. The texture is light as a cloud, though it is quite rich. It is prepared with the convenience of a microwave!”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes