- 1 (12 ounce) package ladyfingers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- PREP30 mins
- COOK1 hr
- READY IN5 hrs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a pan of water on the bottom of oven.
- Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs. Mix the melted butter into the crumbs. Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee liqueur. Press into an 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth. Add 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour; mix SLOWLY until just smooth. The consistency of the mascarpone can vary. If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream. Do not overmix at this point. Pour batter into crust.
- Place pan on middle rack of oven. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until just set. Open oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight. Right before serving, grate the semi-sweet chocolate overtop.
- 527 kcal
- 40.1 g
- 192 mg
- 36.2 g
- 0.5 g
- 10.1 g
- 256 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Marty Fries
“Tiramisu-flavored cheesecake combines the flavors and richness of tiramisu and NY Cheesecake. Just before serving, grate some semisweet chocolate on the top.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes