5 tablespoons butter, divided
1 1/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1 (9 ounce) package Werther’s® Original Caramels, divided
1/4 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon Mazola® Corn Oil
1 tablespoon cream OR milk
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
4 hrs 58 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter; combine with graham crackers crumbs. Press evenly into bottom of 8 x 8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Reserve 10 caramels. Microwave remaining caramels, corn syrup and 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently until melted. Remove and let cool 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs one at a time until well blended. Gradually beat in melted caramel mixture. The caramel will cool and streak throughout.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake for 32 to 38 minutes until just set. Remove from oven and let cool on rack 10 minutes. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Melt chocolate chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over cheesecake.
- Microwave reserved caramels and cream in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute; stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second increments until sauce is creamy. Drizzle over cheesecake and sprinkle with pecans.
- Great caramel flavor in a creamy cheesecake.
- 269 kcal
- 20.2 g
- 70 mg
- 19.7 g
- 0.8 g
- 4 g
- 200 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Karo®
“Creamy, caramel cheesecake is drizzled with chocolate and caramel and sprinkled with chopped pecans.”
Categories: Cheesecake Recipes