1 three/four cups Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup unsalted butter, minimize into items
1/2 cup all-function flour plus
2 tablespoons all-function flour
1/four teaspoon baking powder
three giant eggs
three/four cup sugar
1/four teaspoon salt
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels with a rack within the decrease third. Grease or spray the highest floor of the pan with nonstick spray and line the cups with paper liners.
- Within the prime of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water, soften 1 1/four cups of the chocolate chips with the butter, stirring ceaselessly till melted and clean. Take away the chocolate from the warmth and let it cool to lukewarm. In the meantime, in a small bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder collectively completely.
- In a big bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and salt with an electrical mixer on excessive velocity for two to three minutes till the combination could be very pale and thick. Scrape the nice and cozy chocolate over the egg combination and fold it in with a big rubber spatula. Sprinkle the flour into the bowl with half of the remaining chocolate chips and half of the walnuts. Fold simply till the elements are blended. Divide the batter evenly among the many lined cups. Sprinkle the tops with marshmallows adopted by the remaining walnuts and the remaining chocolate chips. Bake 18 to twenty minutes till the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Set the pan on a rack to chill for five minutes. Run the tip of a desk knife across the prime of every cupcake to detach any melted marshmallow or chocolate from the pan. Let the cupcakes cool till agency sufficient to take away from the pan. Serve heat or at room temperature.
- 363 kcal
- 35 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy three mg
- 24.eight g
- 2.four g
- 5.four g
- eighty three mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Ghirardelli®
“Gooey, crunchy, decadent little cupcakes with massive chocolate taste . . .”
Categories: Chocolate Cake