1 1/four cups all-function flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
half teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon (optionally available)
1/three cup butter, at room temperature
1 cup white sugar
1 giant egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
three/four cup milk
1/four cup butter, room temperature
1/three cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup flaked coconut
2/three cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper bake cups. Sift collectively the flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- In a big bowl, cream collectively 1/three cup butter and white sugar till mild and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and blend properly. Pour within the flour combination alternately with three/four cup milk; beat nicely. Fill the ready muffin cups evenly, about half full.
- Bake within the preheated oven till golden and the tops spring again when calmly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Take away from the oven and put aside to chill barely.
- In the meantime, cream 1/four cup butter with brown sugar till mild and fluffy. Mix in 2 tablespoons milk till properly mixed and fold within the coconut, walnuts, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- With the nice and cozy cupcakes within the muffin pan, rigorously unfold about 2 teaspoons of the frosting on the middle of every one. Don’t unfold the frosting all the best way to the sting.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the warmth supply.
- Broil the tops of the cupcakes within the preheated oven till coconut is flippantly browned, 2 to three minutes.
- 303 kcal
- 38.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty three mg
- 15.9 g
- 1.6 g
- three.eight g
- 254 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by LarissaSmith
“Good cupcakes so as to add to your lunch field. Very buttery with a yummy coconut and walnut topping. These by no means final greater than an hour once I take them for my husbands co-staff. They’re nice served heat or cool.”
Categories: Coconut Cake