1 (6 ounce) package deal butterscotch chips, divided
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-objective flour
1/eight teaspoon salt
half cup chopped pecans
1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
7 teaspoons corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- Soften butterscotch chips and butter within the prime of a double boiler or in a bowl within the microwave. Stir till clean. Take away from warmth and whisk in flour, salt and pecans. Put aside.
- Separate crescent roll triangles. On greased cookie sheet, organize crescent rolls overlapping edges to type a circle. Lengthy pointed ends of every roll ought to level outwards. Unfold 2 rounded teaspoons of butterscotch combination on every triangle. Roll up triangles, starting with pointed finish of roll. Slash inside half of every roll.
- Bake in preheated oven for quarter-hour, till golden. Take away from oven and let cool.
- Whereas rolls bake, soften remaining butterscotch morsels and corn syrup; combine nicely. Drizzle over cooled rolls.
- 357 kcal
- 34.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eight mg
- 21.7 g
- zero.eight g
- three.four g
- 358 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Shannon Marie
“Through the wintry months, typically you want an additional contact to breakfast in the course of the weekend. And you do not have to be a flowery baker to make this scrumptious ever-so-straightforward breakfast ring. It’s going to simply be one in every of your favorites!”
Categories: Coffee Cake