3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder, or more to taste
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons margarine, softened
3 tablespoons water
3 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
6 milk chocolate candy kisses (such as Hershey’s Kisses®)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 6 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Stir margarine, water, egg, and vanilla extract together. Beat margarine mixture into flour mixture. Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter; press candy kiss into the center of each half-filled muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of each muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 245 kcal
- 41.7 g
- 19 mg
- 7.7 g
- 1.5 g
- 3.1 g
- 114 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Samtro91
“A chocolaty moist cupcake to brighten up your day. It’s super easy and fun to make.”