1 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
1 cup heat water (one hundred ten levels F/forty five levels C)
three half cups all-function flour
1 half teaspoons baking powder
1 half teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup gumdrops, chopped
1 cup raisins
1/four cup all-function flour for coating
- Preheat oven to 350 levels (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour 10 inch tube pan. Put aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till mild and fluffy. Beat within the eggs, one by one.
- In a separate bowl, sift dry elements collectively and fold into creamed combination alternately with water. Coat raisins and gumdrops with flour. Stir flavorings, gumdrops and raisins into creamed combination.
- Combine nicely and pour into ready pan. Bake for 1 half hours.
- 626 kcal
- a hundred and five.6 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 112 mg
- 20.four g
- 1.eight g
- 7.four g
- 584 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by susan
“This can be a very straightforward and colourful Christmas cake. It might make a unbelievable centerpiece dessert for a Christmas buffet.”
Categories: Fruitcake Recipes