1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie baking crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 candy cane, crushed
6 hrs 5 mins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add extract; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Beat cream in separate bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; spoon over cheesecake. Sprinkle with crushed candy.
- 325 kcal
- 30.2 g
- 102 mg
- 21 g
- 0.3 g
- 4.9 g
- 234 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
“A delicious blend of chocolate and peppermint, a favourite festive mix. Creamy chocolate cheesecake, frosty peppermint and luscious whipped cream. A beautiful and delectable cheesecake recipe!”
Categories: Holiday Cakes