1 pound carrots
2 cups white sugar
1 (eight ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
three/four cup vegetable oil
half cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
half cup raisins
1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
three cups all-function flour
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese
three tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 half cups confectioners’ sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
1 tablespoon recent orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Coat Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray. Flour pan and faucet out extra flour.
- In a medium bowl, sift collectively flour, salt, soda and pumpkin pie spice. Put aside. In a separate bowl, mix coconut, walnuts and raisins. Put aside.
- Grate carrots (to make three cups). Put aside.
- In a big bowl, mix sugar, pineapple with juice, oil and applesauce. Beat on excessive velocity for three minutes. Beat in eggs separately. Add vanilla and carrots.
- Add flour combination and beat on low velocity till mixed. Add coconut, walnuts and raisins and mix.
- Put batter into 10 inch Bundt pan. Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 60 to 70 minutes, or till toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clear. Cool in pan on wire rack. Invert onto serving plate. Frost, and refrigerate one hour.
- To make the frosting: In a big bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, confectioners sugar, orange zest and juice. Beat till clean.
- 639 kcal
- 88.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- ninety nine mg
- 29.four g
- forty five%
- three.2 g
- eight.three g
- 520 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Anra Lee
“A heavenly, homespun dessert good for a celebration or simply merely for the household!”
Categories: Pineapple Cake