1 cup chopped pecans
canola oil cooking spray
2 cups all-function flour
2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
half cup butter, softened
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 hr 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Unfold pecans onto a baking sheet; spray pecans with cooking spray.
- Bake within the preheated oven till pecans are aromatic and toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk flour, white sugar, and baking soda collectively in a bowl. Stir pineapple and its juice and eggs into flour combination till batter is nicely combined; fold in toasted pecans. Pour batter into the ready baking pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear, about 35 minutes. Take away from oven and funky utterly.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract collectively in a bowl utilizing an electrical mixer till icing is clean. Frost the cooled cake utilizing all of the icing.
- 394 kcal
- fifty nine.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty seven mg
- sixteen.four g
- 1.four g
- four.three g
- 249 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Hellokitty_50512
“This can be a actually good cake. Simply made it in the present day! Thanks for studying hope you in pleasure!”
Categories: Pineapple Cake