1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups grated zucchini
1 (eight ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
three cups all-objective flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
three/four teaspoon floor nutmeg
1/four teaspoon baking powder
1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- Combine collectively flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and baking powder. Put aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla till thick. Stir in shredded zucchini. Stir in drained pineapple. Combine properly.
- Add flour combination and beat till clean. Add dates and nuts. Combine properly.
- Divide batter evenly into two 9×5 inch loaf pans. Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 1 hour and quarter-hour or till picket toothpick inserted in middle comes out clear.
- 270 kcal
- 35.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 26 mg
- thirteen.2 g
- 1.5 g
- three.5 g
- 217 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Joan
“This has all the time been a favourite at our home. Even the youngsters prefer it! I purchase Zucchini when it’s on sale, shred it, and freeze it in 2 cup plastic luggage.”
Categories: Pineapple Cake