half cup shortening
1 cup butter
1 three/four cups white sugar
three cups sifted all-function flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/four cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
three/four cup crushed pineapple with juice
1/four cup butter
1 half cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
1 hr 30 minutes
- Grease and flour a ten inch tube pan. Sift collectively the flour, and baking powder. Put aside.
- In a big bowl, cream collectively the shortening, 1 cup butter and sugar till mild and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one, beating properly with every addition, then stir within the vanilla. Add the flour combination alternately with milk; beat properly. Stir within the three/four cup crushed pineapple.
- Pour into 10 inch tube pan. Place in chilly oven. Flip oven to 325 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) and bake for ninety minutes or till prime springs again when touched. Take away from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Take away rigorously from pan.
- To make the glaze: In a small saucepan, mix 1/four cup butter, confectioners sugar and 1 cup crushed pineapple. warmth and stir till melted. Pour over cake as quickly because it comes out of the pan.
- 500 kcal
- sixty one.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 139 mg
- forty six%
- 26.three g
- forty one%
- 1 g
- 5.9 g
- one hundred seventy five mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Evelyn Ivy
“A pound cake made with pineapple and glazed with pineapple sauce. In contrast to most muffins, you’ll not preheat the oven on this one.”
Categories: Pound Cake