1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
half cup melted butter
three cups pumpkin pie filling
2/three cup milk
1/four cup white sugar
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
1/four cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C). Grease the underside of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Pour one cup of yellow cake combine right into a medium measurement mixing bowl; put aside.
- Mix remaining cake combine, half cup melted butter and 1 egg; combine nicely. Press into the baking pan.
- Mix pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium measurement mixing bowl; combine till clean. Pour evenly over the crust within the 9×13 inch pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the blending bowl containing the 1 cup of yellow cake combine. Reduce within the butter till the combination seems to be crumbly. Sprinkle this combination over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for forty five to 50 minutes or till a knife inserted into the bars come out clear. Let cool earlier than chopping.
- 188 kcal
- 28.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 39 mg
- 7.eight g
- three.1 g
- 2.four g
- 263 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Karin
“These bars are very straightforward to make and style like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping.”
Categories: Pumpkin Cake