1 (18.25 ounce) package deal Duncan Hines® Golden Yellow Cake Combine
three giant eggs
half cup unsalted butter, softened
2/three cup water
2 (sixteen ounce) cans Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
2 (three gram) packets Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Bubble Gum Flavour Combine
Assorted candies for adorning: sweet-coated candies, lollipops, gumdrops, and so forth.
1 hr 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Grease and flour a 9″ x thirteen” pan.
- Put together cake batter as directed on package deal.
- Pour cake batter into ready pan and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or till toothpick inserted into cake comes out clear.
- Let cake cool utterly and take away from pan.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Bubble Gum Flavour Combine into 1 can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir till evenly blended. Repeat with second packet and may.
- Frost cake with the Bubble Gum frosting you simply created. Switch any further frosting to a piping bag with a decorator tip.
- Pipe borders and ornamental parts. Beautify with sweet and serve.
- 395 kcal
- fifty four g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty nine mg
- 18.5 g
- zero g
- < 1%
- 1.eight g
- 277 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada
“Whoever stated, ‘do not play together with your meals’ by no means baked a Bubble Gum Sweet Cake. It is as enjoyable to embellish, as it’s to eat!”
Categories: Sheet Cake