PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
three cups Ultragrain® All Function Flour
four teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup Parkay® Unique-stick, softened
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup Egg Beaters® Unique
1 (15 ounce) can strong-pack pumpkin
1 half cups golden raisins
1 half cups confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Reddi-wip(R) Fats Free Dairy Whipped Topping (elective)
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Spray 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder in medium bowl; put aside.
- Combine collectively Parkay and sugar in giant bowl on medium-excessive velocity of electrical mixer till creamy. Add Egg Beaters; combine till blended. Flip mixer to low; add pumpkin. Progressively mix in flour combination. Stir in raisins by hand. Pour into ready pan.
- Bake forty to forty five minutes or till picket decide inserted in middle comes out clear. Cool utterly in pan on wire rack.
- Mix confectioners sugar and water; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle nuts evenly over prime. Reduce into 12 servings. Prime with Reddi-wip simply earlier than serving, if desired.
- 554 kcal
- ninety two.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- < 1 mg
- < 1%
- 19.four g
- 6.5 g
- eight.four g
- 387 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by PAM
“A pumpkin cake recipe with golden raisins and pumpkin pie spice topped with a white drizzle and nuts for a fall deal with.”
Categories: Sheet Cake