2/three cup brown rice flour
2/three cup cornstarch
2/three cup tapioca flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/four teaspoon baking soda
1/four teaspoon xanthan gum
half teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons vegetable shortening
2/three cup white sugar
three/four cup skim milk
four cups sliced recent strawberries
2 cups decreased-fats whipped topping
1 hr 30 minutes
- Preheat an oven to 425 levels F (220 levels C). Whisk the rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt collectively in a bowl; put aside. Grease a baking sheet, or cowl with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Beat the shortening and sugar with an electrical mixer in a big bowl till mild and fluffy. Pour within the flour combination alternately with the milk, mixing till simply included. Drop onto the ready baking sheet into eight equal parts.
- Bake within the preheated oven till golden brown on the bottoms, 10 to 12 minutes. Take away, and funky on a wire rack to room temperature.
- As soon as cool, slice every shortcake in half, and place every backside half onto a dessert plate. Evenly divide the sliced strawberries onto every shortcake, and dollop with the whipped topping. Place the shortcake tops on to serve.
- 338 kcal
- fifty nine.four g
- Ldl cholesterol
- < 1 mg
- < 1%
- 10.2 g
- 2.5 g
- 2.three g
- 394 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Daybreak Opicka Stier
“I used to be recognized with Celiac Illness and excessive ldl cholesterol. Here’s a gluten-free recipe my entire household loves.”
Categories: Shortcake Recipes