1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup melted butter
3 cups pumpkin pie filling
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Pour one cup of yellow cake mix into a medium size mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well. Press into the baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium size mixing bowl; mix until smooth. Pour evenly over the crust in the 9×13 inch pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of yellow cake mix. Cut in the butter until the mixture looks crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the bars come out clean. Let cool before cutting.
- 188 kcal
- 28.3 g
- 39 mg
- 7.8 g
- 3.1 g
- 2.4 g
- 263 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe by Karin
“These bars are very easy to make and taste like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping.”
Categories: Spice Cake