1/four cup sugar
2 1/three cups Unique Bisquick® combine
half cup milk
three tablespoons sugar
three tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
half cup whipping cream
- Warmth oven to 425 levels F. In giant bowl, combine strawberries and 1/four cup sugar; put aside.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick combine, milk, three tablespoons sugar and the butter till gentle dough varieties. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by 6 spoonfuls.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or till golden brown. In the meantime, in small bowl, beat whipping cream with electrical mixer on excessive velocity till gentle peaks type.
- Cut up heat shortcakes; fill and prime with strawberries and whipped cream.
- 409 kcal
- fifty two.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty four mg
- 20.9 g
- 2.9 g
- 5.1 g
- 646 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Bisquick®
“Shortcakes are the candy sister to biscuits, they usually make an superior dessert when topped and full of strawberries and whipped cream.”
Categories: Strawberry Cake