1 (18.25 ounce) package deal Duncan Hines® French Vanilla Cake Combine
three giant eggs
1/three cup vegetable oil
1 cup Champagne
1/three cup water
1 (sixteen ounce) can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
1 (three gram) packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavour Combine
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Grease and flour a 12″ x 17″ sided sheet pan.
- Combine Duncan Hines® French Vanilla Cake Combine, eggs, oil, champagne and water.
- Pour cake batter into ready sheet pan and bake 18 to 22 minutes or till toothpick inserted into cake comes out clear.
- Let cake cool utterly and take away from pan by flipping pan the wrong way up.
- With the lengthy aspect of cake dealing with you, minimize cake in half precisely down the center, from prime to backside.
- You’ll now have 2 items of cake, every measuring 12″ x eight.5″.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavour Combine into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir till evenly blended.
- Frost the highest solely of 1 12″ x eight.5″ piece of the cake with the Strawberry Shortcake frosting you simply created.
- Place second half of cake on prime of frosted half.
- Minimize the layered cake into 12 rectangles and chill for half-hour.
- Decoratively frost tops of the Strawberry Champagne Muffins and garnish with a recent strawberry.
- 433 kcal
- fifty seven.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty three mg
- 18.three g
- zero.2 g
- < 1%
- 2.6 g
- 358 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada
“Cheers to those French Vanilla champagne desserts, iced with strawberry shortcake frosting!”
Categories: Strawberry Cake