1 (sixteen.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine (similar to Duncan Hines®)
1 cup water
1/four cup vegetable oil
three egg whites
1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
1 1/2 cups buttercream icing
1 cup strawberry glaze
1 hr 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and frivolously flour a rimmed 9×13-inch baking sheet.
- Beat cake combine, water, vegetable oil, and egg whites collectively in a bowl utilizing an electrical mixer on low velocity till moistened, about 30 seconds. Beat batter on medium velocity for two minutes. Pour batter into ready baking sheet.
- Bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clear, 15 to twenty minutes. Cool cake for at the very least half-hour.
- Gently launch cake onto a clear towel. Place a second clear towel on prime of cake and clean out any wrinkles in towel. Slowly roll cake round prime towel.
- Pressure strawberries, reserving juice. Combine strawberry juice and icing collectively in a bowl till icing turns pink.
- Stir strawberries and strawberry glaze collectively in a separate bowl.
- Gently unroll cake and take away prime towel. Unfold icing onto cake; prime icing with strawberry combination. Rigorously roll cake across the filling; slice into rounds.
- 424 kcal
- sixty six.6 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- zero mg
- sixteen g
- zero.6 g
- three.2 g
- 408 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by baibairox
“This can be a nice get together deal with. Fluffy cake, buttercream icing, and strawberries make this particularly yummy. Youngsters adore it! It pairs nice with vanilla ice cream. Don’t be concerned about leftovers as there will not be any!”
Categories: Strawberry Cake