1 cup white sugar
1 cup all-function flour
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon espresso flavored liqueur
2 pints recent strawberries, halved
- Butter and flour an 8×8 inch baking dish and line backside with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with 1 cup sugar till foamy. Fold in flour. Stir in milk and butter. Pour into ready pan.
- Place pan on a rack in a scorching steamer. Steam over excessive warmth 25 to half-hour, till cake springs again when touched flippantly in middle. Invert on wire rack to chill utterly.
- Whip cream with 2 tablespoons sugar till stiff peaks type. Fold in vanilla and liqueur.
- Slice cooled cake into three layers. Layer with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve directly.
- 302 kcal
- forty two.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- one hundred ten mg
- thirteen.1 g
- 2 g
- four.7 g
- forty four mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by TRISHANN_Y
“An eight-inch sq. steamed shortcake is layered with strawberries and sweetened whipped cream. Use your favourite liqueur within the whipped cream.”
Categories: Strawberry Cake