1/four cup butter
half cup packed mild brown sugar
1/four teaspoon floor nutmeg
5 recent peaches – peeled, pitted and halved
1/2 cup butter, softened
half cup white sugar
1 1/four cups all-function flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
half teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- Soften 1/four cup butter or margarine in an eight-inch sq. pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and nutmeg. Organize peach halves, minimize aspect down, in pan.
- In a big bowl, cream the butter and sugar till mild and fluffy. Beat in egg. Stir collectively flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour combination to creamed combination alternately with milk, beating properly after every addition. Unfold batter over peaches.
- Bake in preheated oven till calmly browned on prime, 35 to forty minutes. Take away cake from oven, and let stand in pan for five minutes; invert onto serving platter.
- 318 kcal
- forty.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty five mg
- sixteen.four g
- zero.5 g
- three.1 g
- 366 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Judy Wilson
“This cake makes use of recent peaches. Serve with whipped cream.”
Categories: Upside-Down Cake