1 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
three eggs, separated
four cups sifted all-function flour
four teaspoons baking powder
1 1/three cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Cream 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup sugar; add egg yolks, mixing nicely. Mix 2 cups flour and a couple of teaspoons baking powder. Add flour combination alternately with 2/three cup milk to creamed combination. Pour into two greased and floured 9 inch spherical pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, till executed. Cool.
- Cream 1 cup sugar and half cup butter. Mix 2 cups flour and a couple of teaspoons baking powder; add to creamed combination alternately with 2/three cup milk. Beat egg whites, and fold into batter. Stir in flavoring. Pour into two greased and floured 9 inch spherical pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool.
- Unfold your selection of frosting between layers, alternating yellow and white layers. Frost outdoors of cake.
- 451 kcal
- sixty seven g
- Ldl cholesterol
- ninety six mg
- 17.5 g
- 1.1 g
- 6.9 g
- 301 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Carol
“This can be a pretty cake for particular events. A stunning mix.”
Categories: Yellow Cake