1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Slices
2 tablespoons margarine, melted
1/four cup packed brown sugar
eight maraschino cherries
1 (9 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Drain pineapple.
- Stir collectively melted margarine and brown sugar in eight-inch cake pan. Place pineapple slices in sugar combination. Place cherry in middle of every pineapple slice and within the middle of the pan.
- Put together cake combine in response to the package deal instructions. Pour cake batter evenly over pineapple.
- Bake at 350 levels F, 25 to half-hour or till toothpick inserted in middle comes out clear.
- Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and end up onto serving platter.
- 229 kcal
- forty two.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- < 1 mg
- < 1%
- 6.three g
- 1 g
- 1.four g
- 246 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by DOLE
“Utilizing a yellow cake combine, you’ll be able to have this lovely basic dessert able to serve in underneath an hour.”
Categories: Yellow Cake